Recent research out of Cornell University has men across the planet doing the dishes, vacuuming their homes, and taking out the garbage. That’s because, according to the study, couples who equally share housework duties have sex more often with greater satisfaction than couples who don’t. It makes sense when you break it down: a messy house leads to more cleaning, more cleaning leads to “I’m too tired,” “I’m too tired” leads to an early bedtime, and an early bedtime very rarely leads to sex. Don’t get carried away with this mentality, though. The study also found that couples where the man did the majority of housework actually suffered in the sack. It seems that simply helping out is the real turn-on here.
- October Move of the Month – Goblet Squat
- The Fall Issue of Inside Fitness Women is Finally Here!
- HOT and FIT 100 Deadline is Fast Approaching
- UFC® Announces New Partnership With BODYARMOR®
- OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: The Vancouver PRO/AM & IFBB PRO League Qualifying Events
- Limited quantities of new B-UP Bars available! Only 100 boxes of each flavour are to be released.
- Mr. Olympia 2017 Recap
- Bodylogix Launches a New Website
- September Move of the Month – Single Leg Hip Bridge
- GNC Fundraiser for SickKids A Success