- 3 large yams
- 1 cup canned coconut milk, full fat
- ½ teaspoon cardamom
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Scrub the skins of the yams and dry. Poke multiple holes in the yams with a fork and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until they are soft all the way through. Remove from the oven.
- Let them cool slightly and then carefully remove the skin and scoop the flesh out into a bowl. Add the coconut milk, cardamom, and sea salt, and mash them together using a fork or spoon. Serve immediately.