Recipe Developer: Melissa Costello, CCN (Karmachow.com)
Photo Credit: Kelsey Skiver (@kelseymariephoto)
- 3 pounds Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and cut in half
- 3 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsps mellow white miso
- 2 tbsps maple syrup
- 1 tbsp low-sodium tamari
- ½ cup toasted, chopped hazelnuts
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Place the Brussels sprouts in a large bowl. Blend together the remaining ingredients (including the pepper) in a blender until smooth. Pour the mixture over the sprouts and toss to coat.
- Spread the sprouts onto a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Roast for about 40 minutes, making sure to stir the sprouts a few times during roasting to even out the browning.