Makes 3-5 cups
- 12 oz. frozen cranberries (1 bag)
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- 1 granny smith apple, peeled and diced
- 1 gala apple, peeled and diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- ½ cup apple juice
- 3 tbsps apple cider vinegar
- ¼ – 1/2 cup maple syrup (depending on preference of sweetness)
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- Pinch of cloves
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Zest of orange
- Combine cranberries, raisins, apples, and red onion in a saucepan over medium heat. Add apple juice and apple cider vinegar.
- Bring to a boil, then turn down to a simmer. Cook for 15 minutes until the cranberries pop.
- Stir in maple syrup, spices, and salt. Cook for five more minutes.
- Adjust seasonings if needed, remove from heat, and stir in orange zest and nuts. Cool to room temperature. Store in refrigerator for up to two weeks.