Craving something sweet, but don’t want to exceed your daily calorie or macro goals? This delicious cookie recipe will not only satisfy your sweet tooth, but it is also full of nutritious ingredients that will keep you feeling fuller, longer. Enjoy one as a snack or bring them to your next party.
(Yields 12 cookies)
- 3 bananas
- 2 ½ cups quick oats
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup raisins (or chocolate chips)
- 1 tsp brown sugar (or stevia)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, mash the bananas with a fork until it is smooth and the clumps are removed.
- Add the oats, Greek yogurt, raisins (or chocolate chips), brown sugar (or stevia), and vanilla extract.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- With a small spoon, divide the mixture evenly into 12 cookies.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Let the cookies cool slightly (they taste the best when they’re warm).
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional Information (per cookie):
Protein: 5 g
Carbs: 12 g
Fat: 2 g