Looking for a midday snack, or backyard BBQ Appie that you can serve without feeling guilty about? Well look no further than these crispy Cauliflower bites! Just like a good ol’ bag of lays, we’re pretty sure you won’t be able to just eat one.
2 small heads of Cauliflower
Himalayan sea salt
Nutritional yeast flakes
- Steam both heads until soft
- 2. Saute both head in olive oil until browned
- 3.Dash of tumeric on each
- 4.Continue to turn and add salt and onion powder
- Let sit after they’re nice and crisp and they drizzle with nutritional yeast flake
Serving Tip: Eat with a large green salad (1/2 avocado, spinach, kale, scallions, cucumbers, arugala and few tomatoes. Spice w/ cayenne pepper, himalayan sea salt, oil and vinegar. Garnish with hemp seeds on top, at least 2 tbsp.