A new twist on an old classic. This will be your chicken go to all summer long, we guarantee it!
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 cup BBQ sauce
¼ cup Italian dressing
¼ cup brown sugar
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
sea salt to taste
- Season chicken breast lightly with some sea salt and place in your crock pot.
- In a mixing bowl combine BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until well combined.
- Pour over chicken, cover and cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours
- Once cooked, shred the chicken breast with a fork.
- Place back in crock pot and let cook in sauce for 10-15 more minutes to soak up all that delicious flavor.
- Serve on buns, over rice, in wraps, on a salad or eat a plateful as is!
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING 342 Calories 34g Protein 30g Carbs 8g Fat