Makes 12 Squares
1 15oz can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
½ cup all-natural creamy peanut butter
¼ cup pure maple syrup
1/3 cup (approx. 1 scoop) Prefered Vanilla Protein Powder
1 medium ripe banana
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp baking soda
1/3 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line or spray 8×8 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a food processor, add all ingredients except chocolate chips and process until batter is smooth.
- Fold in 1/2 of chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter evenly in prepared pan then sprinkle the rest of the chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean and edges are a tiny bit brown. Don’t over bake.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes on wire rack.
NUTRITION PER SERVING Calories: 140kcal Fat: 6.3g Carbohydrates: 16.5g Protein: 5g