Looking for something a little different to spice up your meals? Try this Coconut Curry Salmon and Veggies!
- ½ cup full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tsp curry paste
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 salmon fillet
- ½ asparagus, cut into desired size pieces
- ½ red bell pepper – cut into strips
- Fresh mint for garnish
- Whisk together the coconut milk, curry paste and a pinch of salt.
- Cut all the vegetables.
- Place your salmon, skin-side up in a small baking dish and pour the coconut sauce over top. Spoon the sauce all over the fish to cover it. Refrigerate until ready to cook.
- Heat your oven to 450ºF and place salmon skin-side down. Place veggies around salmon. Spoon more sauce over top and bake until the fish flakes easily and completely cooked.
- Remove from baking dish and garnish with fresh mint.