1 stalk celery, cut into thin strips
1 large carrot, cut into thin strips
1 red pepper, cut into thin strips
1 cup shiitake mushrooms, sliced
2 cups broccoli florets
1 cup baby corn
3 green onions, sliced
2 cups bean sprouts
1 lb chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
2 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 tsp chili sauce
2 tbsp sesame seeds
salt and pepper or to taste
1) Start by chopping and slicing all the vegetables and the chicken.
2) In a large fry pan or wok, heat up the sesame seed oil and olive oil. Add the chicken and stir fry until the chicken is cooked through.
3) In a small bowl, whisk the teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, chili sauce and salt and pepper.
4) Add the carrots, celery, red pepper, broccoli, mushrooms, and baby corn to the pan.
5) Pour the sauce over the veggies and chicken and toss well.
6) Before turning off the heat, add the bean sprouts, green onions and sesame seeds.
7) Serve over NUPASTA or choice of rice or quinoa.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING 410 Calories 34g Protein 35 g Carbs 16g Fat