The perfect answer to any of your meal related problems. Try these Crispy Chicken Thighs to be satisfied every time.
4 small chicken thighs (1lb total)
4 clove garlic (in their skins)
4 sprigs fresh thyme
1 tbsp olive oil
¼ tsp crushed red pepper
½ tsp sea salt
steamed green beans or vegetable of choice to serve on the side
- In a large bowl, toss the chicken, garlic, thyme, oil, red pepper and salt.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium heat until hot, about 2 minutes. Place chicken, skin side down, in the skillet and spoon the garlic and thyme mixture around it.
- Brown the chicken 2-3 mins and turn over.
- Place skillet in an oven preheated to 400 degrees and cook for 10-13 minutes or until fluids run clear.
- Serve with green beans, vegetable or side of choice.